We are searching for a project manager. We’re looking for someone who has a passionate, meticulous and proactive approach to their work. They enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges in order to define and activate brands and carry out traditional and digital marketing communications campaigns.
They will lead multiple mandates and oversee the production of 360-degree projects, leveraging their curiosity, analytical spirit and strong organizational skills in doing so. They will know the right questions to ask, and how to find the answers from key players.
This person will work alongside the account services team to produce a variety of projects (such as campaigns, major events, sponsorship activations, identity redesign, and more).
If you are enthusiastic, determined and enjoy working on projects that require you to be resourceful and creative, then this job is for you!
At Bob, we foster a culture of personal responsibility and self-confidence, and we’re proud of that fact. We’re always open to discussing flex schedules or life projects. Prolonged travels abroad? Sure, let’s talk.
We encourage professional training and mentoring through creative workshops, Lunch & Learn sessions with special guests, collective learning sessions, personal development plans and more.
Bobs subscribe to the “healthy mind in a healthy body” principle. So, we do all we can to ensure a work-life balance that gives you moments to relax and unwind. It’s another one of the ways we care.
- Be responsible for and manage projects, ensuring they are delivered within the deadlines and budgets
- Support the agency’s clients and follow up with them regarding project feasibility and production costs
- Validate the feasibility of projects and production costs with their director and support them, the account managers and the clients
- Develop and write briefs, timelines and budgets
- Evaluate which internal and external resources are necessary to carry out projects
- Oversee multiple projects, from the initial brief to production and delivery, as well as billing, budget oversight and post-mortem report
- Build and maintain a trusting relationship with the agency’s clients and various internal and external resources
- Have a good ability to work under pressure
- Possess a solid understanding of all the steps required to execute a project, from the brief to project delivery
- Master the art of managing several projects simultaneously while maintaining a holistic perspective
- Enjoy teamwork with a solutions-oriented approach
- Have an analytical spirit and strong critical thinking skills
- Be proactive and resourceful
- Demonstrate curiosity and keep up with new trends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications and marketing or business administration
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role at an agency (an asset)
- Experience in brand strategy and branding (an asset)
- Experience in print, digital and electronic production
- Experience in event planning (an asset)
- Mastery of agency procedures
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Strong knowledge of Trello and Slack (an asset)
- Mastery of French and English (written and spoken) is essential