Last Updated: [September 18, 2023]
Welcome to the website of Bob Agency Inc. We place great importance on protecting the confidentiality and privacy of our website users.
2.Sources and Types of Information Collected
When you visit the site, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal identification information: This may include, but is not limited to, your last name, first name, email address, phone number, residential address, etc. We collect this information when you fill out a form or when you contact us by email or through our social media channels.
- Browsing information: We may collect information about your use of the site, including the pages you visit, the links you click on, and other actions you take during your visit.
- Login information: We may collect information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
We also use pixels, trackers, or similar technologies, including Google Analytics, to assess the performance of our site, services, and products. To learn how Google handles your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You can opt out of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3.Use of Information and Data Retention
We use and retain your personal information in accordance with this policy.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, manage, and improve our website and services.
- For marketing or statistical research purposes.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and sending updates.
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To comply with our legal obligations, including in response to a government authority or law enforcement request, or in connection with a fraud investigation, etc.
We retain your data for a reasonable period either to fulfill the defined purposes or as required by law.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
- When necessary to provide a service you have requested.
- When required by law or as part of a government investigation.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use a secure server, and only strictly authorized personnel have access to this data, which they are required to keep strictly confidential.
6.Cookies and Similar Technologies